Join us for an experience you won’t forget at our lakefront restaurants! Wine dinners, holiday traditions, interactive cooking classes and more.
Water’s Table and Dock and Drink are proud to present our upcoming events.
Summer at Dock and Drink
Experience Summer at Dock & Drink Like Nowhere Else
Memorial Weekend - Music at Dock and Drink
Memorial Weekend entertainment featuring:
- May 28 6-8pm: The Kennydales. 70's yacht rock at its finest.
- May 29 6-8pm: The Paula Boggs Band. Seattle brewed Soul & Americana.
- May 30 6-8pm: Distant Station. Return to the 80's!!
Solo acts performing:
- May 30 2-4pm: Daniel Pellegrini. 80s pop and more.
- May 31 2-3pm: Abel Ames. Surreal Soundscapes and bluesy ambiance.
- May 31 3-4pm: Paul Kroeger. Pop and classic rock.
- May 31 6-7PM: Henry LaVallee. Folksy rock from Dylan and the Grateful Dead.
- May 31 7-8pm: Denis Wilcox. Virtuoso piano and vocals.
Give Dad a Father's Day experience with our specialty drink - the Big Papa at Water's Table!
RTC Graduate & Celebrate
Graduation day is looking a bit different this year... and we want to ensure all graduates have the opportunity to be recognized for their accomplishments! While you may not have the chance to walk the graduation stage, you can 'walk the boardwalk' at Lake Washington!
Join us for brunch at Dock & Drink on June 26th between 10am - 12pm for our own RTC Graduation Celebration! We will announce the graduate’s name at Dock & Drink’s waterfront, and the graduate will get to walk the boardwalk and take a photo with Lake Washington as your backdrop - the perfect graduation photo!
Don't forget to bring your cap and gown!
**Renton Technical Graduates Only**
Make a reservation today on OpenTable - under 'Experiences'.
4th of July Experience
On This Patriotic Summer Holiday, there is still plenty to do while social distancing!
Details coming soon.